Excel course for specialists (VBA)
The course is very practical and aims to have the students learn to use Excel and Visual Basic for Applications in such a way that the common Excel work can be carried out in the most efficient way possible. So we raised two important main topics:
- Advanced Excel-use
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a very comprehensive, powerful, professional programming language. Therefore, one needs to realize that after the course a decent time investment of the student is required to be able to develop time-saving, professional Excel applications.
The participants in this course must have thorough basic knowledge of Excel to have.
The number of participants per group is limited to a maximum of 8.
The course duration is 2 days, the draught depends on three factors;
- Beginning level participants
- Desired final level
- To deal with practical situations
A day of the course consists of 6 hours of lessons.
- Miscellaneous tips and tricks
- Three-dimensional models
- Working with dates and times
- Advanced features (if, IsError, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Series names
- Data validation
- Conditional formatting
- Working with lists
Visual Basic for Applications:
- The macro recorder
- Absolute and relative recording
- The visual basic editor
- Series of manipulations
- Decision trees
- Repeats (loops)
- Start methods
- Help options and objectenhierarchie
- Interaction (Releases Windows, input Windows, dialog boxes, forms)
- Error handling
- Visual Basic functions
- Practical applications and treatment your company's workplace situations
At the end of the course the students receive digital all treated, worked-out examples. If one needs a reference book I can recommend several books.
- Dates to be determined in consultation.
- Hours of 9: 00 to 12: 00 and 13: 00 to 16: 00 or in consultation to determine.
- Possibly can at the end of the course a new date be scheduled to further certain workplace situations to treat or to organize a follow-up day.
- Total price: € 850 per day per group.
This price does not include travel expenses of the course leader and excluding VAT.
- Point of departure is that the course takes place in your company. The course space should be decorated by you and provided with student computers, a projector and a flip chart or Whiteboard, etc.
- On request the workshop can be arranged in a different location. Different rates apply.